At some point in our lives we all worry about how best to care for our skin to keep it young and healthy, especially when it comes to the facial area. In this article, we will look at how to care for facial skin and delay the appearance of signs of aging or unsightly spots through beauty routines and, subsequently, what habits maintain it and make it healthy and beautiful .
Beauty routine: how to care for facial skin
As we said, the first step in taking care of the FACE SKIN is to follow a beauty routine suitable for your epidermis type and be consistent in this.
The beauty routine consists of several steps, all of equal importance, but obviously the products to be used are different depending on skin type and age.
The important thing to keep in mind is that this routine should be followed twice a day: morning and evening. Before we look at the different steps, please note that it is always good to buy the highest quality and thoroughly researched products.
The four basic steps are: cleanse, tone, nourish and protect. Let’s look at them in detail:
1. Cleansing : cleansing is the first step and is very important. In this step you are going to clean your facial skin of dead skin cells, excess sebum and dirt. In addition, this step goes a long way toward preparing the skin to better absorb the products you will apply in the next steps.
2. Toning: toner is used to restore the pH of facial skin, refresh it and remove any traces of cleanser.
3. Nourish: in this step, products go to nourish and moisturize the skin (we are talking about creams). They regenerate the skin and, some specific creams, also go a long way toward decreasing the symptoms of some skin diseases that cause redness.
4. Protect: an important but often overlooked step. Protecting the skin from UV rays is most important; they are precisely one of the causes of premature skin aging.
Speaking of skin aging, we recommend you try our line Multi Sensitive Treatment.
Improving facial skin through good habits
We have seen how to care for facial skin through beauty routines, now let’s see what behaviors help our skin to be healthier and more beautiful. In fact, in addition to specific treatments, when it comes to skin health, lifestyle and habits play a very important game.
1. Let’s start with nutrition. Following a healthy and balanced diet is a good way to prevent skin aging. Introduce large amounts of fruits and vegetables into your diet.
2. Make sure you drink the right amount of water daily, you should drink 1.5/2 Liters a day.
3. Try to get at least 7 hours of sleep a night; sleep helps the skin appear more relaxed.
4. If you can, avoid smoking.
5. Choose gentle cosmetic products.
6. Moisturize facial skin using creams.
7. As we mentioned in the fourth step of the beauty routine, protect your skin from UV rays . This behavior should be done not only when you go to the beach, but every day during the summer time. Even if you are in the city, it is always better to protect yourself.
So, in summary, this is the answer to the question “how to care for facial skin?”: the secret is to use quality cosmetic products to cleanse, tone and moisturize your face.
However, these treatments should be combined with as healthy a lifestyle as possible and good habits such as always protecting the face on hot days.
Only in this way will the skin look more beautiful and radiant over time. In fact, the epidermis very faithfully reflects how we behave, how we eat, and even the products we use for our beauty routine and to defeat wrinkles and free radicals.