How to stimulate facial skin rejuvenation? Past the age of 30, but even earlier, it is normal to see the first senile wrinkles on one’s face. This term is used to denote the natural signs of aging; in fact, wrinkles can actually be of different types!
For example, there are wrinkles that are caused by excessive exposure to sunlight without protection and not by skin aging.
Perceived as “signs of old age,” wrinkles are never well tolerated when they appear and an effective remedy is always sought to prevent or eliminate them.
Perhaps you don’t know that you don’t have to resort to cosmetic surgery to achieve facial skin rejuvenation and that you can get good results by other means as well! In fact, skin rejuvenation can be stimulated in several ways, let’s see which ones.
How to stimulate facial skin rejuvenation
When you see the first signs of aging appearing, it is normal to worry about finding a way to achieve skin rejuvenation right away. The cause of senile wrinkles is the progressive decrease in collagen, this generally begins after the age of 25.
The progressive loss of this natural protein makes our face appear duller, less toned and more tired.
Useful habits for skin rejuvenation:
1. The first piece of advice we give you is not to neglect nutrition. This aspect is often ignored, but having a balanced diet plays an essential role in the overall well-being of the skin.
Collagen is a protein that needs other proteins to be created; therefore, eating animal (lean) protein helps your skin and bones! Plant proteins such as vegetables or grains are also very helpful in this regard.
2. UVB and UVA rays cause premature skin aging because they accelerate collagen loss. One way to postpone the appearance of wrinkles is to always use sunscreen.
3. Vitamin C and Retinol (a derivative of Vitamin A) can help make your skin look younger. 4. Choose products that are based on the use of the Synthetic CBD , such as the line of innovative cosmetics by Hug Research Labs.
5. Undergo treatments such as radiofrequency, Soft facelift (non-surgical) or ultrasound.
6. Chemical peels. Peeling is a very effective technique for skin rejuvenation. It works like this: it produces exfoliation through controlled removal of dead cells and at the same time goes on to stimulate fibroblast production. The latter are responsible for the formation of collagen in the deeper layers of the dermis.
Our advice is to go for the less invasive methods, such as facial skin rejuvenation treatments based on creams and serums to be used daily. By choosing the right products you will see your skin improve dramatically day after day!
Skin Rejuvenation Treatment: Multi Sensitive Treatment CTO Complex™
There are innovative cosmetics that go to stimulate facial skin rejuvenation by giving it shine, freshness, an even complexion, softness and hydration. The product line Multi Sensitive Treatment is the ideal ally for the care of your face.
CTO Complex™ comprehensive anti-wrinkle treatment consists of cream and serum. But how do these products work and what are they made from?
This line of cosmetics is based on the use of the Synthetic CBD , cosmetic grade, THC FREE, non-narcotic component of Cannabis Sativa.
This goes into interaction with the endocannabinoid system, which is composed of a series of receptors found throughout the body. Their stimulation confers a myorelaxant and anti-inflammatory action. It will only take 10 days to notice the first results. Use one or two drops of elixir in the evening and apply the cream in the morning.